Part time permanent or locum sonographer with broad skill set, including MSK experience. Phillips IU22 and Epiq equipment.
Location: Muswellbrook, NSW
Salary: $80 – $85 plus superannuation per hour DOE for locum work Part time permanent or locum sonographer with a broad skill set, including MSK experience. Phillips IU22 and Epiq equipment.
Please quote job reference: 1072307
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client provides medical imaging services including x-ray, ultrasound, CT, mammography, DEXA and MRI to even the most remote areas of Australia, yet you get the feeling you are in the city based on the state-of-the-art technology they use and their commitment to providing 1st class service. Since opening, our client has rapidly expanded and is driven to continue further expansion. People enjoy working in this team because they are fun and caring.
A little about the role:
A confident Sonographer with solid experience in MSK or general and obstetric experience, working toward a competency in MSK scans. You will be well supported by the administration team, clinical staff and their tele radiologists. You will be based in a medical center and perform a range of scans using a Philips IU22 and Epiq machines.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Performing a broad range of ultrasound scans, with a particular focus on MSK.
- Operate a Phillips IU22 and Epiq machines.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Scan patients in line with the daily list and on site protocols.
- Broad skill set.
- Hold ASAR membership.
- Working in a private practice for a least 3 years.
- Demonstrated experience working as a sole sonographer.
- Familiar with using a Philips IU22.
- Balance your workload for the best possible patient care
- Have working rights for Australia
- Opportunity to start your career in the best possible environment.
- Fantastic company culture.
- Excellent starting salary.
- Exposure to a diverse mix of work
- Supportive, collaborative team environment.
- Work life balance
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +61 7 4031 9991 M: 0447 435 335