Patient focused private practice based in Toowoomba, seeking a ASAR Sonographer with a broad range of skills.
Locum Radiologist, job ref: 1105614
Location: Toowoomba, QLD
Salary: DOE – Travel and Accommodation on offer
ASAR Sonographer required for locum role in Toowoomba, QLD commencing June 2021 for 2-3 weeks. Private practice with a very hands on Radiologist, additional Sonographer and Admin Support on site. Broad skill set required: Scans across General, MSK, Vascular, Obstetrics & Gynae.
Please quote job reference: 1105614
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice offering a range of services including x-ray, ultrasound, CT, OPG, BMD and echocardiography. With a team of HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED IMAGING PROFESSIONALS, our client is proud to offer advanced technology and equipment, a patient focused approach and superior imaging quality to achieve the best outcomes in a timely manner.
A little about the role:
We are seeking an ASAR Sonographer available for a locum role in Toowoomba, QLD commencing June 2021 for 2-3 weeks. You will be allocated 30 minute appointment times and 1 hour for morphology. Broad range of scans and being multi skilled is essential. Travel and accommodation provided.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of multimodality team.
- Ability to perform general, MSK, Vascular, Obstetrics and Gynae
- Experience using a GE LEQ machine preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Skills and Experience:
- Board skill experience level considered.
- Current ASAR Membership.
- Familiar with GE equipment.
- Experience in a similar setting would be beneficial.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Supportive team of Sonographers and a Radiologist.
- Weekly payroll.
- 24/7 Support from our recruitment consultant.