HOSPITAL AND LOCAL COMMUNITY OUTREACH ROLE. Sole rural Occupational Therapist based in Cooktown.
- Provide a high standard of assessment and treatment to your caseload.
- Provide high quality patient care at all times.
- Work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Comfortably and confidently work as the sole Occupational Therapist.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the team and your patients.
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Background in rural and remote practice with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health experience advantageous.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- Ability to meet our client’s stringent credentialing requirements.
- Experience a beautiful and unique part of Australia.
Treat a mixed caseload.
- Work within a friendly team of experienced professionals.
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore what FNQ has to offer.
- Accommodation and travel provided, including paid travel days to start and end the locum.
- Full support with interstate travel information and monitoring while you are on assignment