Excellent salary with some locations eligible for relocation/regional allowance and an additional $10,000 allowance
Permanent Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist, job ref: 1099177
Location: WA – Perth, Bunbury and Geraldton
Remuneration: $65,000 – $85,000 + Super + CPD + excellent benefits, DOE.
EXCEPTIONAL opportunities just briefed in! GENERIOUS REGIONAL ALLOWANCES may apply.
Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists required for a variety of PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES. Excellent salary with some locations eligible for relocation or regional allowance. Bunbury and Geraldton qualify for an additional $10,000 regional allowance. Working for an allied health EMPLOYER OF CHOICE, you will receive a MARKET LEADING SALARY in addition to amazing benefits. These AMAZING opportunities are in aged care starting ASAP. We currently have a wide variety of locations IN Western Australia, where the Swan River meets the southwest coast.
Never considered working in aged care? Read on, you may be surprised!
- Bunbury, WA.
- Geraldton, WA.
- Perth, WA
If permanent is not right for you, we have a number of Locum positions available in Bunbury and Geraldton. We also have Locum and Permanent work in a variety of other highly sort after locations.
Please quote job reference: 1099177
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of allied health services to residents in aged care facilities, retirement homes and within the community. They offer market leading packages to their permanent staff including training and career development, $1000 CPD every year, career progression opportunities, ongoing support for your health and wellbeing and for new graduates, and a structured 12 month program to give you the strongest of foundations to build on. There is scope to move around Australia within this nation-wide company. They have a strong commitment to positively impacting patients’ lives and employ passionate allied health professionals who demonstrate exceptional customer care and best practice. BETTER HEALTH FOR EVERYONE.
A little about the role:
Your overall objective will be to relieve pain, increase mobility and maximise independence. You will see residents with a variety of capabilities and provide treatment for various conditions. You will work independently alongside their multidisciplinary team and report to the senior therapist. You will be responsible for patient assessments, developing treatment plans, delivering rehab and falls prevention initiatives and pain management. You will make a real difference to the lives of the residents and get to know them and benefit from their stories and life experiences.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Work in aged care facilities.
- Travel between sites as and when required (mobile roles).
- Develop, review and implement treatment plans.
- Pain management.
- Deliver rehab and falls prevention initiatives.
- Conduct patient assessments.
- Work and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Communicate effectively with patients and their families.
Skills and requirements:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Approved Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Current criminal history check or the ability to obtain.
- Appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Current Driver’s Licence and reliable vehicle.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded, but is not essential.
- Excellent salary with some locations offering regional allowance
- Relocation allowance available
- Market leading employee benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mobile practitioner allowance (mobile roles only)
- Work in one of the fastest growing industries in Australia.
- Daily job satisfaction, making a genuine difference in the lives of the elderly.