Are you a passionate locum physiotherapists or occupational therapist looking to work stunning Western Australia?
Locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist, job ref: 1099185
Locations: Bunbury and Geraldton, WA
Salary: $45-$65 plus super per hour, DOE. Travel, accommodation and hire car included in some locations.
ARE YOU DREAMING OF WORKING AND LIVING IN BEAUTIFUL WESTERN AUSTRALIA? Are you a passionate locum physiotherapists or occupational therapist looking to work in some of Australia’s most STUNNING locations? These AMAZING opportunities are in aged care starting ASAP for negotiable duration. We currently have a wide variety of locations where the Swan River meets the southwest coast.
Aussie Locums can support you every step of the way. We are constantly monitoring border restrictions and requirements and will be your point of contact prior to, during and after your locum.
Our client is offering locums the HIGHEST RATES in the market as well as including TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION and HIRE CAR in some locations. Aged care experience highly regarded, but not essential. New graduates encouraged to apply.
- Bunbury, WA.
- Geraldton, WA.
We also have a number of Permanent positions available in Perth, Bunbury and Geraldton if you are looking for something more permanent.
We also have vacancies in QLD/ACT/VIC/TAS for both permanent and locum roles. Please contact us to discuss other opportunities and locations.
Please quote job reference: 1099185
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of allied health services to residents in aged care facilities, retirement homes and within the community. They offer market leading packages to their locum staff including travel, accommodation and even car hire! They have a strong commitment to positively impacting patients’ lives and employ passionate allied health professionals who demonstrate exceptional customer care and best practice. BETTER HEALTH FOR EVERYONE.
A little about the role:
You will join the existing multidisciplinary team within an aged care facility where you will work collaboratively to ensure all residents are receiving the best possible care which enables them to live a full and happy life. You will provide functional assessments, develop and review treatment plans, pain management and equipment prescription. You will have excellent communications skills to allow for effective communication with colleagues, residents and their families.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality assessments and therapy to your caseload.
- Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, residents and their families.
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Travel between facilities if and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
- Aged care experience highly regarded, not essential.
- National Police Check – aged and vulnerable specific.
- Current Influenza vaccination.
- New graduates encouraged to apply.
- Earn a fantastic hourly rate plus all the inclusions – accommodation, travel and car hire!
- Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the Australian elderly population.
- Supportive, collaborative team environments.
- Experience the beauty of WESTERN AUSTRALIA.