Tasmania is calling you! Permanent or Locum opportunities for a passionate Speech Therapist, working within a multi-disciplinary team.
Permanent Speech Pathologist, job ref: 990639
Location: Launceston, TAS
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000 per annum, DOE + Super.
Speech Pathologist needed ASAP for a very popular paediatric clinic in the stunning location of Launceston, TAS. Working in a multi-disciplinary team you will join the speech pathology team as their third member. A fun rewarding working environment with strong support and team work ethic.
Please quote job reference: 990639
About our Client, your new employer:
A dedicated team of therapists that strive to make a difference. Essential to demonstrate genuine care for their patients demonstrated by realistic treatment hours with no pressure to ‘increase your billable hours’. The clinic consists of a team of speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and dietitians. They work primarily with children to assist with a broad spectrum of conditions and work as a team to achieve amazing outcomes for their patients. This has led to a prominent reputation and strong referrals base to assist new patients to reach their full potential. Caseload is made up of NDIS participants and private patients.
A little about the role:
You will be working both independently and with your team to provide treatment to your primarily paediatric caseload. You will assist patients with communication and swallowing skills. You will use your skill set to treat patients using up to date therapy methods and low and high tech solutions within the multi-disciplinary team. Mentoring and support are available if needed and CPD is encouraged.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide patient focused care.
- Work effectively autonomously and within the team.
- Effective time management.
- Strive to better yourself and become a better Speech Pathologist.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, patients and family members.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) membership.
- Ability work independently or as part of a team.
- Patient outcome focused.
- All experience levels considered.
- Fun, supportive team environment.
- Genuine outcome driven practice.
- Great remuneration.
- Professional development opportunities and CPD support.
- Modern clinic.
- Beautiful location.