Pharmacist required to assist with the Covid 19 vaccination role out across the stunning cape of Australia. Commencing 12th April for 3 months
Locum Pharmacist, job ref: 1088737
Location: Thursday Island, Cooktown and Cape York, QLD
Salary: $67.92 per hour, plus superannuation + travel + accommodation
Pharmacist required to assist with the governments Covid 19 vaccination role out across the stunning and unique cape of Australia. Commencing 12th April for 3 months initially. Accommodation and travel provided.
Please quote job reference: 1088737
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a public health service, servicing Cape York including Cooktown and Thursday Island. This beautiful area is home to approximately 8000 people and has several Aboriginal communities.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Pharmacist to assist in the role out of the Covid 19 vaccination program. You will dispense the vaccination to the team, who will consist of Nurses, admin staff and possibly Doctors. Commencing 12h April for an initial period of 3 months (negotiable). You will work with the team and travel to the population to roll out the vaccination program. You will be based in either Cooktown or on Thursday Island and travel as needed to the community.
This role is based in a unique area of the world and would be a great experience. We have had lots of locums travel to the area before and all feed back to us that it’s a stunning location.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Dispense Covid 19 vaccination
- Work collaboratively with the vaccination team
- Travel to different areas of the area
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- Able and willing to meet our client’s stringent credentialing criteria.
- Bucket list location!
- Work within a friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore what Cape York has to offer – work and explore in a tropical paradise.
- Accommodation and travel provided.