Are you a passionate locum physiotherapists, occupational therapists or osteopath looking to work in some of Australia’s most STUNNING locations?
ARE YOU DREAMING OF WORKING AND LIVING IN SYDNEY?
MANLY TO BE MORE SPECIFIC? Are you a passionate locum physiotherapists, occupational therapists or osteopath looking to work in some of Australia’s most STUNNING locations? This AMAZING opportunity is in aged care starting ASAP for negotiable duration.
Aussie Locums can support you every step of the way. We are constantly monitoring border restrictions and requirements and will be your point of contact prior to, during and after your locum.
Our client is offering locums the HIGHEST RATES in the market and will consider TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION and HIRE CAR if required.
Aged care experience highly regarded, but not essential. New graduates encouraged to apply.
Manly will be your home and workplace for a duration of 2-12 months (negotiable). Start date will ideally be between 17th – 24th March 2021.
You will work in a beautiful residential aged care home and spend your evenings and weekends relaxing in the beautiful peninsula. Beaches, restaurants, cafes or a quick ferry to the rocks and circular key area of Sydney. Sound perfect – then call now.
We also have vacancies in QLD/ACT/VIC/TAS/WA for both permanent and locum roles. Please contact us to discuss other opportunities and locations.
Please quote job reference: 1082786
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of allied health services to residents in aged care facilities, retirement homes and within the community. They offer market leading packages to their locum staff including travel, accommodation and even car hire! They have a strong commitment to positively impacting patients’ lives and employ passionate allied health professionals who demonstrate exceptional customer care and best practice. BETTER HEALTH FOR EVERYONE.
A little about the role:
You will join the existing multidisciplinary team within an aged care facility where you will work collaboratively to ensure all residents are receiving the best possible care which enables them to live a full and happy life. You will provide functional assessments, develop and review treatment plans, pain management and equipment prescription. You will have excellent communications skills to allow for effective communication with colleagues, residents and their families.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality assessments and therapy to your caseload.
- Manage own caseload and work within guidelines.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues, residents and their families.
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Travel between facilities if and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Osteopathy.
- Aged care experience highly regarded, not essential.
- National Police Check – aged and vulnerable specific.
- Current Influenza vaccination.
- New graduates encouraged to apply.
- Earn a fantastic hourly rate. Inclusions will be considered – accommodation, travel and car hire!
- Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the Australian elderly population.
- Supportive, collaborative team environments.
- Live and work in one of the most amazing communities in Australia.