COVID Vaccine role out, we need our NURSES. Fantastic rates and travel.
Nurse Immuniser, job ref: 1075812
Location: Various Regional locations
Salary: $62/55/47 + super per hour + penalties where appropriate
Nurse Immunisers required to assist with the Covid vaccine role out. Travel, Accommodation and Living away from home allowance included. 10 – 12 week assignment. You will be allocated to a team and given a schedule. Any relevant training will also be made available.
Please quote job reference: 1075812
We are assisting in the recruitment of Nurses to join a team to administer the Covid vaccine. Nurses are required mainly during weekdays, with the possibility of evenings and/or weekend work. Your travel and accommodation will be provided and you will be paid $90 per night living away from home allowance (tax free). We require 3 grades of nurses: Nurse immuniser/Team Leader, Nurse immuniser and Nurse Logistician (pay rates as above for standard hours)
We have the below locations available:
- Regional Victoria
- Regional South Australia
- Regional Western Australia
- Northern Territory
These vacancies are URGENT, so if any of these locations are appealing please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Below are the requirements that will prove your eligibility for the role:
Skills and Experience:
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Minimum of 1 years full time relevant clinical experience in a multidisciplinary setting including immunization work.
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate relevant to the jurisdiction in which they have been operating.
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of current anaphylactic training
- Current Police Check
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
- Aussie Locums compliance credentialing
- Great hourly rates
- 10-12 week locum contract
- Travel and accommodation provided
- $90 per night living away from home allowance (tax free)
- Experience regional Australia – it’s beautiful