Senior CT Radiographer in a BRAND NEW CT Facility. This opportunity is located in an EXPLORERS dream location of Gippsland Lakes
Senior CT Radiographer, job ref: 1073957
Location: Gippsland, VIC
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 per hour plus super DOE
Is PARADISE calling your name? Would you like to work in a Sonographer/Radiographer owned practice? This opportunity is for you! We are seeking an experienced Senior CT Radiographer to join our client’s friendly and professional working environment. Operating a brand new Siemens machine.
An opportunity exists for a Senior CT Radiographer in a BRAND NEW CT Facility. This opportunity is located in an EXPLORERS dream location of Gippsland Lakes.
Please quote job reference: 1073957
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a well-established, independently owned radiology practice operating multiple practices in the area. The team are experienced and passionate in providing a complete range of comprehensive radiology services to the surrounding communities.
A little about the role:
Our client is seeking a Senior CT Radiographer to join their fun loving team. You will work alongside a hands-on supportive team. You will have demonstrated experience in a similar role, be confident working autonomously and have a strong sense of patient care. Plus the equipment is brand new!
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Extensive experience in CT essential
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality medical imaging diagnostic examinations, including all Vascular studies
- Able to work autonomously and without supervision
- Good organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of PACS/RIS systems
Skills and Experience:
- AHPRA Registration.
- VIC Radiation Use Licence.
- Cannulation Certification.
- CPR Certificate.
- General, CT & OPG experience.
- Previous experience with Siemens machines
- Correct working rights for Australia
- No on call for the weekends – You can check out the area –
- Work life balance
- Great team of professional clinicians and support staff to welcome you into their team
- A clinician owned practice where they really do focus on patient care.