Are you are Pharmacist seeking a new opportunity? Do you want to be part of a friendly, professional and experienced team?
- Aligning yourself with our core company values – Integrity, Excellence, Confidence, Honesty, Loyalty and Respect. This is a crucial component to the success within this role.
- Relevant Australian retail pharmacy experience.
- Licensed and registered Pharmacist with rights to practice in Australia.
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Current and sufficient Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Exceptional dispensing, customer service and professional counselling abilities via face-to-face pharmacy.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively and efficiently with other team members.
- Motivated to build and have conducted MedsChecks, Clinical Interventions and DAA Services.
- Proven experience with 6CPA program.
- Able to apply new processes and skills while working in a busy, innovative and friendly environment.
- Aged care knowledge is desirable.
- Correct working rights for Australia.
- Permanent opportunity – full time or part time considered.
- Well established, locally owned, expanding pharmacy group.
- Incredibly welcoming, supportive and friendly team.
- Relocation assistance is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Live and work in stunning Tropical North Queensland – where the rainforest meets the reef!