Accurately ordering & accounting for retail stock, stock orders, invoicing, credits, stock take, pricing & ticketing.
- Applicants must be willing and able to work within part of an experienced health care team and demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in their work
- You will work within a professional, respectful working environment supporting and assisting our pharmacists and team members
- Accurately ordering and accounting for retail stock including:
- Stock orders and invoicing
- Credit and return of stock
- Pricing updates and ticketing
- Category management
- Liaising with supplier representatives
- Clear, helpful and friendly communication with your customers, team and suppliers
Our client offers:
- A professional and respectful working environment
- A structured and innovative remuneration, recognition and feedback program where your contributions and suggestions are encouraged rewarded and acted on.
- Opportunities for career development and personal growth
Invitations are now open to apply for this incredible position today. Nichole is available to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence. Please forward your resume or contact Nichole Fitzgerald today.