Dispense and DAA Technologist with accurate dispensing of prescription and non-prescription medicines, and accuracy in ordering and maintaining stock.
Our client is widely known across North Queensland as one of Queensland’s largest and longest established family operated businesses with a community heart since establishment in 1976.
Our client focuses on a holistic approach to health and their team consists of experts in the pharmacy and natural medicine field to provide people options for their health care needs they know they can trust.
With a team of Nutritional Practitioners on the team, and stocking one of the largest ranges of nutritional products, including; practitioner vitamins, herbs and minerals, in Northern Queensland.
Our client has a high ratio of team members to customers, enabling team members to provide total solutions to health problems. We also reward our loyal customers with our loyalty program.
Our client constantly works to improve and enhance their team, believing that the more empowered their team is, the more positive and lasting their effect will be on the community.
Our client has two exciting opportunities available…
- Dispensary/DAA Technician
- 2 opportunities available for candidates with a background and experience in pharmacy
- Applicants must be able to work within part of an experienced health care team and demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in their work
- You will work within a professional, respectful working environment supporting and assisting our pharmacists and team
- Accurate dispensing of prescription and non-prescription medicines
- Accuracy in ordering and maintaining stock levels within the dispensary
- Accurately packing dose administration aids (DAA’s) for our large community and aged care client base.
- Clear, helpful and friendly communication with your customers and fellow team members.
Our client offers:
- A professional and respectful working environment
- A structured and innovative remuneration, recognition and feedback program where your contributions and suggestions are encouraged, rewarded and acted on
- Opportunities for career development and personal growth.