Are you an experienced physiotherapist seeking a change? or
Are you a new grad or 4th Year Physiotherapy Student seeking full-time permanent work?
Physiotherapist, job ref: 1022705
Location: Narrabri, NSW
Salary: $90,000-$125,000 + Super per annum plus excellent benefits!
Are you an experienced physiotherapist seeking a change?
Are you a new graduate or 4th Year Physiotherapy Student seeking a full-time permanent opportunity in Private Practice?
Keep reading, to find out about this amazing opportunity!
Our private practice client is seeking a full-time permanent Physiotherapist to become part of the team at their Narrabri, site. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself into the industry and finally, after many years of study, put your passion for helping others to practice. You will treat a mixed caseload of private and bulk billed patients including WorkCover, EPC and DVA referrals.
The successful Physiotherapist will have access to amazing benefits, specifically, incentives to work rurally, relocation grants, professional development grants and 10K per year for professional development through the Rural Doctors Network!
Please quote job reference: 1022705
Your new employer:
Our client is a physiotherapist owned and operated private practice in the stunning country town of Narrabri, NSW. The clinic operates Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm ensuring the team can maintain a work life balance with the weekend off.
The caseload is a 50/50 mix of private and bulk billed patients including WorkCover, EPC and DVA referrals. The friendly and supportive team includes two passionate physiotherapists and a full-time administration person.
A range of services are provided including acute & chronic MSK, post-operative management, sports injuries & exercise management as well as treatments for vertigo and respiratory problems.
What does Narrabri have to offer YOU?
The Narrabri Region boasts stunning landscape views of North West NSW’s countryside and beautiful structures reminiscent of the days that were. There are many options for things to do within the region for families, couples or singles who are adventure seekers, outdoor explorers, Zen masters, arts and culture aficionados or food and wine connoisseurs to name a few. Should you need a metropolitan fix Narrabri is only a short flight to Sydney and Brisbane.
If you would like to know more about the region and what’s on offer for both residents and tourists, we have provided some links below.
Your new position awaits!
Supported by the clinic’s full-time administration person, you will provide high quality, patient focused physiotherapy services within a private practice setting. You will join the friendly and supportive team on a full-time permanent basis working Monday to Friday.
Your caseload will include a mix of private and bulk billed patients including WorkCover, EPC and DVA referrals. You will join a team of two physiotherapists and an administration person.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide assessment and treatment to your caseload.
- Provide high quality, patient focused physiotherapy services.
- Work confidently both independently and as part of a friendly, close knit team.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in Physiotherapy.
- National Police Check.
- Evidence of appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Details of two recent professional referees that can be contacted.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Great opportunity for a new graduate to join an amazing team right out of uni!
- Fantastic established practice.
- Permanent private practice opportunity.
- Full time, Monday to Friday – work life balance!
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Weekly in-services.
- Great incentives on offer for physios who would like to experience rural work.
- Additional leave days for professional development.
- Access to bursaries for upskilling and professional development. Physiotherapists can get 10K per year for professional development annually through the Rural Doctors Network.
- Relocation grants and professional development grants available through the Rural Doctors Network.
- Experience the stunning countryside of North West NSW and the relaxed lifestyle of the Narrabri Region whilst still being a short flight to Sydney and Brisbane to get your metropolitan fix!