WIN a $3000 travel voucher!! aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply. Casual Registered Nurse – Cairns, QLD – ASAP start. Min 5yrs experience.
Casual Registered Nurse, job ref: 981274
Location: Cairns, QLD
Are you a Registered Nurse thinking about returning to the workforce? Or perhaps you are working part time and looking to add hours to your working week?
Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse who has a minimum of 5 years of recent experience to join their team on a casual basis. You will be part of an exciting project and you will work closely with another Registered Nurse, a local GP as well as the leadership team to perform this role.
Please quote job reference: 981274
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a local company in the blue collar sector. They are a large, busy company providing services to work sites at varying locations as and when required. As a family run business that has expanded over time, the company maintains a strong focus on their values and worker safety.
A little about the role:
You will be employed as a casual Registered Nurse with the ability to also work on “a call-in” basis as the business need arises. As a Registered Nurse, you will be part of an exciting project whilst working closely with another Registered Nurse, a local GP and the leadership team. You will also perform pre-employment medical examinations. Your experience as a Registered Nurse will allow you to confidently and competently work on your own without direction, however, you will have the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a team environment.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with another Registered Nurse, a local GP as well as the leadership team.
- Perform pre-employment medical examinations.
- Confidently and competently work on your own and without direction.
- Attend site on a call-in basis and show flexibility of days / hours worked each week.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Qualification in Registered Nursing.
- Current AHPRA Registration (Nursing & Midwifery Board).
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think on your feet.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a team environment.
- National Police Check.
- 2 recent professional referees.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Flexibility to increase hours as the demand for the service increases.
- Exciting opportunity to join a local, well established and family run business in Cairns!
- Great opportunity to add some additional hours to your current employment.