WIN a $3000 travel voucher!! aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply Permanent Sonographers needed across Australia! ASAP start, great benefits
Permanent Sonographer, job ref: 1049307
Location: Various Locations, Australia
Remuneration: Highly competitive, depending on experience.
We are seeking experienced and motivated Sonographers with a broad scanning skillset to join the team of our private practice client. There are various locations available in both private practice and hospital settings across Australia. ASAP start ideal – permanent opportunity, full time or part time hours considered. Highly competitive remuneration and staff benefits on offer to the successful candidate.
Please quote job reference: 1049307
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging services across Australia with standalone and hospital based practices. Their team of highly skilled medical professionals and investment in the latest equipment and technology ensures they provide prompt, efficient and high quality service to their patients. Our client maintains a strong reputation within the industry for quality, excellence and innovation.
A little about the role:
You will join a team of experienced professionals on permanent basis providing a broad range of high quality ultrasound scans including high quality medicine imaging examinations within a clinical setting. You will be committed to patient and workplace safety and adhere to all protocols, policies and procedures at all times.
You will be a passionate Sonographer committed to professional development. You will have a high level of experience with a commitment to providing excellent patient care and customer service at all times. You will work independently and as part of a team where you will effectively communicate and collaborate with others. Strong interpersonal skills are required demonstrating patient care, compassion and empathy.
Full time or part time hours will be considered and there are excellent benefits on offer for permanent staff. There are various locations available across Australia with our client.
Reach out today to find out more about these amazing opportunities!
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform a broad range of high quality ultrasound scans whilst adhering to protocols, policies and procedures.
- Perform high quality medicine imaging examinations within a clinical setting.
- Provide a high level of patient care and customer service at all times.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with both patients and team.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with referrers and colleagues.
Skills and Experience:
- Current ASAR membership and relevant qualification/s in ultrasound.
- Demonstrated experience as a Sonographer including the ability to perform high quality medicine imaging examinations within a clinical setting.
- Excellent clinical, practical and interpretive skills to obtain high quality images.
- Able to effectively work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Observe, analyse, provide diagnostic and recording skills.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, patient care, compassion and empathy.
- National Police Check.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- Amazing locations available across Australia.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus leave loading.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Hospital or private practice settings.
- In-house CPD training and professional development support.
- Permanent opportunity with leading diagnostic imaging provider – full time or part time hours considered.
- Latest technology and diagnostic equipment onsite.