We are seeking an experienced Pharmacist for a full time, sole Pharmacist role in a busy rural pharmacy in Quilpie, Queensland. Excellent benefits!
Permanent Pharmacist, job ref: 1057115
Location: Quilpie, QLD
Remuneration: $50-$55 per hour plus super, DOE.
We are seeking an experienced Pharmacist for a full time, sole Pharmacist role in a busy rural pharmacy in Quilpie, Queensland. This role is commencing mid-January 2021 ideally in a permanent capacity. Brand new equipment, FRED dispensing and POS, no methadone, excellent benefits including a fully furnished house.
Please quote job reference: 1057115
What does Quilpie have to offer you?
Quilpie is a small, rural town with a strong sense of community. This is a great location for the adventurous or sporty type with access to the local swimming pool, gym and creeks. To keep you entertained, there are rodeos throughout the year as well as a vibrant artistic community.
Winter is peak tourist season with visitors coming to sit back, relax and enjoy the unique flora and fauna of the region. Quilpie is an outback community however, there are direct flights from Quilpie to Brisbane to get your metropolitan fix!
To find out more about Quilpie, visit this link – https://www.outbackqueensland.com.au/town/quilpie/
Your new employer:
Our client is a very busy, small rural pharmacy in Quilpie, Queensland. Our client has invested in brand new equipment and is backed by the support of the community members who value the high level of customer service provided. The hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (closed between 1pm to 1:30pm) and Saturday from 9am to 12pm. The pharmacy uses FRED dispensing and FRED POS. There is no methadone dispensing however, the pharmacy does offer Webster Packs, Scripts and counselling/advice.
Your new position awaits:
We are seeking an experienced, outgoing and forward thinking pharmacist for a sole role within our client’s busy, rural pharmacy. This is a full time role, Monday to Saturday with future opportunity for partnership/ownership for the right candidate should you be interested.
You will be required to perform all aspects of Pharmacy without the support of a dispensing tech however, there is a friendly retail assistant on site part time, Monday to Friday. Your duties will include but are not limited to dispensing scripts, Webster Packs and providing counselling and advice therefore, you will have excellent communication skills and comprehensive Pharmacy knowledge and experience.
- Relevant Australian retail pharmacy experience.
- Licensed and registered Pharmacist with rights to practice in Australia.
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Current and sufficient Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Management experience in a Pharmacy environment.
- Experience as a sole Pharmacist and comfortable working alone at times.
- Exceptional dispensing, customer service and professional counselling abilities via face-to-face pharmacy.
- Correct working rights for Australia.
- Fully furnished, 3 bedroom, air-conditioned house.
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of paid leave for CPD.
- Partnership/ownership on offer.
- Full-time permanent opportunity.