WIN a $3,000 travel voucher! aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply. Abundance of locum sonographer roles available across AUSTRALIA!
Locum Sonographer job ref: 1011958
Location: Various Regional & City Locations, QLD
Salary: Up to $90 per hour DOE + accommodation and travel for regional areas.
BORDERS ARE OPENING…LEAVE REQUESTS ARE COMING IN FAST.
Aussie Locums is delighted to share with you that we have an abundance of roles available now and into 2021 for accredited and experienced Sonographers across AUSTRALIA. A variety of contract locations and lengths available in regional, remote and city areas.
Please quote job reference: 1011958
About our Client, your new employer:
Our dedicated ultrasound recruiter here at Aussie Locums is working with a number of private clinics and major hospitals that are seeking your assistance. We are helping them by providing exceptional candidates to support their ultrasound services for either in/out patient needs. Our clients have been reaching out to us to support them with 1 week to several months in regional locations. Can you assist?
Location location location…
- Townsville and surrounds
- Cairns and Far North
- Central QLD
- Gulf Country
- Torres & Cape
- Regional NSW
- Darling Downs QLD
- Western Australia
- And many many more locations
We also have a number of NSW, TAS, WA & NT roles available for both locum and permanent opportunities.
A little about the role:
With borders opening, we are receiving requests for sonographers from clients all over Australia who are wanting to approve much needed annual leave to their ultrasound staff. We are looking for qualified general sonographers that can offer assistance to our clients on either a short one week locum or contract periods in city based or regional & remote areas across Australia. You will have demonstrated experience working in either a private clinic or hospital based setting. You will need to be able to work independently or in other cases in conjunction with a medical team of experts. On occasions working in regional areas, you will be required to work as the sole sonographer with doctors who offer tele reporting services.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- General ultrasound scans including MSK, Small Parts, Obstetrics & Gynae, and we also have specialised roles within vascular.
- Ability to work in busy hospital settings or possible sole sonographer roles in regional areas.
- Ability to work with a range of machines and software packages.
- Regional and remote work you will be working in small teams and reporting remotely via telehealth software.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR Accreditation.
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of machines that will allow you to adapt quickly to new systems.
- Ability to work independently or within a team in either a private clinic, community health or hospital environment.
- Adaptable to changing work situations including working in remote and or regional locations.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Patient care is your number one priority and you will be required to assist with knowledge sharing and explaining of procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Travel to regional and remote areas for certain positions.
- Flexible to work ad hoc days to top up hours when available in city locations.
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Paid travel and accommodation for most locums.
- If in regional and remote areas some locum roles offer a vehicle.
- Weekly payroll.
- Online timesheet.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant who is available to you 24/7.
- An entry into our prize draw to win a $3,000* travel voucher (*conditions apply).