Come on over to Oz! We will look after YOU!
WIN a $3000 travel voucher! aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply.
Locum & Permanent Sonographer job ref: 1041498
Location: Various Regional & City Locations, NSW & NT
Salary: Up to $90 per hour DOE + accommodation and travel for regional areas.
WIN a $3000 travel voucher!! Find out how – https://www.aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply.
Calling all New Zealand Locum and Permanent Sonographers keen to jump on the Australian Locum train! We have URGENT contracts available for accredited and experienced Sonographers across NSW & NT. A variety of contract locations and lengths will be available in both regional, remote and city areas.
Please quote job reference: 1041498
About our Client, your new employer:
Our dedicated Ultrasound recruiter here at Aussie Locums is working with a number of private clinics and major hospitals across NSW & NT that are seeking your assistance. We are helping them be providing exceptional candidates to support their ultrasound services for either in/outpatient needs. Our clients have been reaching out to us to support them with 1 week to several months in regional locations. Can you assist?
Location location location…
- Regional areas of NSW
- Blue Mountains
- Sydney City
- Alice Springs
A little about the role:
We are resourcing TODAY qualified general sonographers that can offer assistance to our clients on either a short one week locum or contract periods in city based or regional & remote areas of NSW & NT. You will have demonstrated experience working in either a private clinic or hospital based setting. You will need to be able to work independently or in other cases in conjunction with a medical team of experts. On occasions working in regional areas where you will be required to work collaboratively with a virtual team working from the nearest major hospital.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- General ultrasound scans including MSK, General, Small Parts, Obs & Gynae and we also have specialised roles within vascular and cardiac.
- Ability to work in busy hospital settings or possible sole sonographer roles in regional areas.
- Ability to work with a range of machines and software packages.
- Regional and remote work you will be working in small teams and reporting remotely via telehealth software.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR Accreditation.
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of machines will allow you to adapt quickly to new systems.
- Ability to work independently or within a team in either a private clinic, community health or hospital environment.
- Adaptable to changing work situations including working in remote and or regional QLD locations.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Patient care is your number one priority and you will be required to assist with knowledge sharing and explaining procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Travel to regional and remote areas for certain positions. Check out the countryside on the weekends when you are not working!
- No need to quarantine for these states.
- Excellent hourly rates + paid travel and accommodation if in regional and remote areas including some locum roles are offering a vehicle.