WIN a $3000 travel voucher! .aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply. Enthusiastic & passionate pharmacist with managerial experience needed!
Permanent Pharmacist Manager, job ref: 1054014
Location: Cairns, QLD
Remuneration: Depending on Experience.
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Pharmacist with managerial/team leading experience? Would you like to work for a locally owned, established and expanding pharmacy group? Do you want to be part of a friendly, professional and experienced team?
Well, you are in luck! Our client is a locally owned, established and expanding pharmacy group and they need YOU to join their team in January 2021 in stunning Cairns, Tropical North Queensland.
Please quote job reference: 1054014
What does Cairns have to offer you?
Well, really the question should be… what doesn’t Cairns have to offer?? You may think we are biased, but we truly love it here and believe you will too.
Cairns, where the rainforest meets the reef is a popular tourist destination thanks to the tropical climate, easy access to the tropical rainforest and close proximity to the Great Barrier Reef (one of the seven natural wonders of the world). We are the gateway to the rest of Tropical North Queensland and can easily connect you to the rest of Australia and the world via our international airport.
To find out more, check out this link – https://www.queensland.com/au/en/places-to-see/destinations/cairns-and-great-barrier-reef/cairns.html Regardless of your interests, there really is something for everyone in Cairns. We hope to see you here!!
Your new employer:
Our client is one of the largest family-owned pharmacy groups in Queensland born out of a pure passion for the industry and improving the health and wellbeing of others. The group continues to expand whilst maintaining its original focus and passion for providing outstanding and holistic service to the community. The expert team work collaboratively to ensure an authentic and trusted service is provided in a safe, comfortable and family-focused environment.
Your new position awaits:
You will join the friendly, experienced and passionate team at one of our Client’s Cairns locations on a permanent basis. Full time or part time hours will be considered however, flexibility is a must with some weekend and evening work required.
You will lead a small team who will support you in the day-to-day operation of the pharmacy. The team includes 3 pharmacy assistants, 1 junior and 1 full time pharmacist and the group management team. Duties will include but will not be limited to face-to-face customer service, flat packs, MPS and dispensing in addition to management/team leading duties.
- Relevant Australian retail pharmacy experience.
- Licensed and registered Pharmacist with rights to practice in Australia.
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Current and sufficient Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Management/team leader experience within a Pharmacy environment.
- Exceptional dispensing, customer service and professional counselling abilities via face-to-face pharmacy.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively and efficiently with other team members.
- Motivated to build and have conducted MedsChecks, Clinical Interventions and DAA Services.
- Proven experience with 6CPA program.
- Able to apply new processes and skills while working in a busy, innovative and friendly environment.
- Aged care knowledge is desirable.
- Correct working rights for Australia.
- Permanent opportunity – full time or part time considered.
- Managerial/Team Leading position.
- Well established, locally owned, expanding pharmacy group.
- Incredibly welcoming, supportive and friendly team.
- Relocation assistance is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Live and work in stunning Tropical North Queensland – where the rainforest meets the reef!