WIN a $3000 Travel Voucher! aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply. We are urgently seeking a General Radiographer with CT experience in TAS.
Locum Radiographer, job ref: 1045068
Location: Launceston, TAS
Salary: $49-$55 per hour, DOE. Travel and accommodation provided.
We are urgently seeking a General Radiographer ideally with CT experience for a private practice client in Launceston TAS. ASAP start required until Christmas 2020 with accommodation and travel provided.
Please quote job reference: 1045068
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice in Tasmania operating across multiple sites. Established in 2007, this practice has become a leading provider of diagnostic imaging in Tasmania. Our client is committed to providing high quality service and patient care using state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The team of highly skilled and dedicated doctors and staff offer a range of services across their sites including CT, MRI, x-ray and ultrasound.
What does Launceston have to offer?
If you want to escape the heat that most of Australia endures throughout the summer months, Tasmania is the place to be! Not only does Tasmania deliver lovely weather, but the charm of the stunning towns and landscapes will also take your breath away.
You can experience the amazing food and wine scene as well as the state’s interesting history and culture not to mention the mesmerising natural wilderness that is woven throughout the state.
Choose your adventure on your days off! Explore the city, take a scenic drive, taste exquisite wines at local wineries, take in the sights of the beautiful historic architecture, head to the coast or the lavender fields, explore Flinders Island or go mountain biking. Tasmania has so much to offer, you will not be disappointed!
About the role:
We are urgently seeking a General Radiographer ideally with CT experience to assist our private practice client in Launceston TAS. This is an amazing opportunity to earn whilst exploring the stunning surrounds during your spare time!
Our client will provide travel and accommodation and you will only be required to work at one site during this time. You will ideally have experience operating Shimadzu Radspeed (x-ray) and Siemens Somatom (CT) equipment.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality x-rays and CT scans at all times.
- Safely operate machinery, computers and perform daily duties.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Current AHPRA Registration.
- General with CT experience ideal.
- Experience operating Shimadzu and Siemens machines.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- 2 recent professional referees.
- National Police Check.
- Experience working in a similar setting highly regarded.
- Escape the heat! Earn and explore the picturesque state of Tasmania.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- ASAP until Christmas 2020.
- Weekly payroll
- 24/7 access to your recruitment consultant
- Go in the draw to win a $3000 travel voucher