WIN a $3000 travel voucher! aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply. Locum Radiologist – sole position – Launceston, TAS – various dates.
Locum Radiologist, job ref: 1037955
Location: Launceston, TAS
Salary: $3000 to $3500 per day, depending on experience. Travel, accommodation and car hire available.
Locum Radiologist – sole position – dates between December 2020 and February 2021 – Launceston, Tasmania – Travel, accommodation and hire car available if needed.
Please quote job reference: 1037955
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice in Tasmania operating across multiple sites. Established in 2007, this practice has become a leading provider of diagnostic imaging in Tasmania. Our client is committed to providing high quality service and patient care using state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The team of highly skilled and dedicated doctors and staff offer a range of services across their sites including CT, MRI, x-ray and ultrasound.
What does Launceston have to offer?
If you want to escape the heat that most of Australia endures throughout the summer months, Tasmania is the place to be! Not only does Tasmania deliver lovely weather, the charm of the stunning towns and landscapes will take your breath away.
You can experience the amazing food and wine scene as well as the state’s interesting history and culture not to mention the mesmerising natural wilderness that is woven throughout the state.
Choose your adventure on your days off! Explore the city, take a scenic drive, taste exquisite wines at local wineries, take in the sights of the beautiful historic architecture, head to the coast or the lavender fields, explore Flinders Island or go mountain biking. Tasmania has so much to offer, you will not be disappointed!
About the role:
Aussie Locums are pleased to hear the wonderful news that Tasmania’s border restrictions are easing. We are seeking a locum Radiologist comfortable working in a sole position who is available to provide their expert services in stunning riverside city of Launceston, Tasmania for all or some of the following dates:
- 21st to 24th December 2020
- 4th to 8th January 2021
- 18th to 22nd January 2021
- 25th to 29th January 2021
- 8th to 12th February 2021
As the sole Radiologist, there will be a wide range of cases to report on including:
- MRI (MRI skills are highly desirable but are not essential to perform this role)
- Fellow of RANCZR
- Current AHPRA registration
- Appropriate rights to live and work in Australia
- Ability to report on a wide range of cases including Ultrasound, CT and X-ray. MRI highly desirable but not essential
- Must be able to work in a non-DWS location
- Escape the heat! Locum and explore the picturesque state of Tasmania
- Travel, accommodation and hire car available if required
- Variety of dates available to suit your schedule
- Go in the draw to win a $3000 travel voucher