WIN a $3000 travel voucher!! aussielocums.com.au/refer-a-friend/ T&Cs apply – Seeking accredited Radiographers – General | CT | MRI – QLD locations.
Locum QLD Radiographer, job ref: 1032453
Location: Various locations across QLD
Salary: paying up to $68 + super per hour DOE and Modality plus accommodation & travel provided for regional roles.
Seeking accredited Radiographers who are competent in General | CT | MRI to work across our QLD community. We need YOU! If you are looking for an adventure in QLD and you are open to locations, locum contract periods and have a mix skill set. We want to hear from you TODAY!
Please quote job reference: 1032453
About our Client, your new employer:
If you can travel through the QLD border bubble zone which would include SA, NT, ACT and NSW ( specific postcodes ) and you can enter the sunshine state without quarantining will be paramount. Our dedicated Medical Imaging recruiter here at Aussie Locums is working with a number of private clinics and major hospitals across QLD that are seeking your assistance. We are helping them by providing exceptional candidates to support their medical imaging services for either in/out patient needs.
A little about the role:
We are resourcing for radiographers that can offer assistance to our clients for 4+ week contract periods in city based, regional & remote areas of QLD. You will have demonstrated experience working in either a private clinic or hospital based setting. You will need to be able to work independently or in other cases in conjunction with a medical team of clinicians. On occasions in regional areas, you will be required to work collaboratively with a virtual team working from the nearest major hospital or via tele reporting.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- General X-ray, theatre, mobiles and additional modalities including CT, Cath Lab and MRI will be advantageous however not required for all roles.
- If you can cannulate competently as a sole CT Radiographer will be highly regarded for regional roles.
- Can work across a variety of Machines and RIS & PACS systems.
- Ability to work in busy hospital settings or possibly in a sole radiographer role in regional areas.
- You may work in a tele reporting site with no radiologist on site in some locations however always available via phone for support.
- Ability to work with a range of machines and software packages.
- Regional and remote work you will be working in small teams with possibly one other sonographer and an admin person.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work independently or within a team in either a private clinic, community health or hospital environment.
- Adaptable to changing work situations including working in remote and or regional QLD locations.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Patient care is your number one priority and you will be required to assist with knowledge sharing and explaining of procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- National Police Check
- 2 x recent references
- AHPRA Registered
- QLD Radiation User Licence
- Excellent hourly rates plus paid travel and accommodation if in regional and remote areas.
- Locum coastal or locum outback the choice is yours!
- Great way to explore even in a challenging time.
- You will work with your career partner every step of the way to ensure border crossings are seamless and you have a point of contact 24/7.
Not looking to locum, however, keen on a permanent move! We can help you with this too.