An exciting opportunity has become available for a full-time permanent physiotherapist to join our private practice client in Narrabri, NSW.
Locum or Permanent Physiotherapist, job ref: 1022705
Location: Narrabri, NSW
Salary: DOE. Excellent benefits (permanent) OR accommodation and travel assistance (locum)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a full-time permanent physiotherapist to join our private practice client in Narrabri, NSW. Ideally, you will have 2-3 years’ experience, however, a new graduate will be considered. Mixed caseload of private and bulk-billed patients including WorkCover, EPC and DVA referrals.
**A locum will be considered in the interim until a permanent physiotherapist can commence**
Please quote job reference: 1022705
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a physiotherapist owned and operated private practice in the stunning country town of Narrabri. The clinic operates Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm ensuring the team can maintain a work-life balance with the weekend off. The caseload is a 50/50 mix of private and bulk-billed patients including WorkCover, EPC and DVA referrals. The friendly and supportive team includes two passionate physiotherapists and a full-time administration person.
A range of services are provided including acute & chronic MSK, post-operative management, sports injuries & exercise management as well as treatments for vertigo and respiratory problems.
About the location:
The Narrabri Region boasts stunning landscape views of North West NSW’s countryside and beautiful structures reminiscent of the days that were. There are many options for things to do within the region for families, couples or singles who are adventure seekers, outdoor explorers, Zen masters, arts and culture aficionados or food and wine connoisseurs to name a few. Should you need a metropolitan fix Narrabri is only a short flight to Sydney and Brisbane.
If you would like to know more about the region and what’s on offer for both residents and tourists, we have provided some links below.
A little about the role:
Supported by the clinic’s full-time administration person, you will provide high quality, patient-focused physiotherapy services within a private practice setting. You will join the friendly and supportive team on a full-time permanent basis working Monday to Friday.
The caseload is a mix of private and bulk-billed patients including WorkCover, EPC and DVA referrals. You will join a team of two physiotherapists and an administration person.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide assessment and treatment to your caseload.
- Provide high quality, patient-focused physiotherapy services at all times.
- Work confidently both independently and as part of a friendly, close-knit team.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA Registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in Physiotherapy.
- National Police Check.
- Evidence of appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Details of two recent professional referees that can be contacted.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a physiotherapist ideal however, a new graduate will be considered.
- Previous experience in a similar setting highly regarded.
- Permanent private practice opportunity.
- Full time, Monday to Friday – work-life balance!
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Weekly in-services.
- Additional leave days for professional development.
- Access to bursaries for upskilling and professional development.
- Relocation assistance is negotiable.
- Experience the stunning countryside of North West NSW and the relaxed lifestyle of the Narrabri Region whilst still being a short flight to Sydney and Brisbane to get your metropolitan fix!
- Locum private practice opportunity within a friendly and supportive team.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- Experience the stunning countryside of North West NSW!