We are seeking a Sonographer with a broad skill set to assist our client in Central QLD commencing ASAP for a flexible date range.
Locum Sonographer, job ref: 1023784
Location: Central QLD
Salary: DOE. Travel and accommodation provided.
We are seeking a Sonographer with a broad skillset to assist our client in Central QLD commencing ASAP for a flexible date range. Caseload includes General, MSK, Vascular and Obstetrics. Travel and accommodation provided.
Please quote job reference: 1023784
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of medical imaging services operating multiple clinics across Queensland. While each clinic is unique and tailors services to their local community, their connected network allows the active sharing of clinical knowledge. Their clinics offer a full range of scans and diagnostic imaging services.
A little about the role:
As a locum Sonographer, you will assist our client as required between their two sites commencing ASAP with flexibility around duration and potential for on-call if interested. You will perform a broad range of high-quality scans using a range of machines. You will be well supported by the friendly, experienced team of professionals including sonographers, radiographers and an on-site radiologist. Our client will also provide travel and accommodation for the duration of your assignment.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform a broad range of high-quality scans.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Work across two sites as required.
- Operate a range of machines (Philips Epiq, GE LE9 and LE10 and, Toshiba/Canon Aplio, Toshiba/Canon CT, AGFA DR retrofit general, DEXA and OPG).
- Confidently and capably work independently as well as within a team.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in ultrasound.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Broad scanning skillset.
- National Police Check.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Current immunisation records including 2020 Influenza vaccination.
- Experience with Philips, GE, Toshiba/Canon, AGFA, DEXA and OPG machines ideal.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- ASAP start with flexible duration.
- Join a team of friendly, experienced professionals.
- Great opportunity to earn and explore!