We are seeking a Sonographer with a broad skill set to assist our client in Central QLD commencing ASAP for a flexible date range.
Locum Sonographer, job ref: 1023782
Location: Central QLD
Salary: DOE. Travel and accommodation provided.
We are seeking a Sonographer with a broad skillset to assist our client in Central QLD commencing ASAP for a flexible date range. Caseload includes General, MSK, Vascular and Obstetrics. Travel and accommodation provided.
Please quote job reference: 1023782
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of medical imaging services operating multiple clinics across Queensland. While each clinic is unique and tailors services to their local community, their connected network allows the active sharing of clinical knowledge. Their clinics offer a full range of scans and diagnostic imaging services.
A little about the role:
As a locum Sonographer, you will assist our client in Central QLD commencing ASAP with flexibility around the duration. You will have a broad skill set with the ability to perform a full range of ultrasound examinations, no on-call or weekend work required. Previous experience in a similar setting preferred. You will have experience operating a GE LE 10 machine. There is no Radiologist on-site and you will join a team of one Radiographer and one Sonographer. Travel and accommodation provided for the duration of the assignment.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform a broad range of high-quality scans across entire range of ultrasound examinations.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Operate GE LE 10 machine.
- Work within a standalone suburban site.
- Confidently and capably work independently as well as within a team.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in ultrasound.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Broad scanning skillset.
- National Police Check.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Current immunisation records including 2020 Influenza vaccination.
- Experience with GE machines ideal.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Accommodation and travel provided.
- ASAP start with flexible duration.
- Join a team of friendly, experienced professionals.
- Explore the Gemfields and stunning surrounds in your spare time!