We are seeking an experienced and motivated Sonographer with a broad scanning skill set to join our private practice client in Darwin, NT.
Permanent Sonographer, job ref: 1009828
Location: Darwin, NT
Salary: DOE, above Award with relocation package on offer.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Sonographer with a broad scanning skillset to join our private practice client in Darwin, NT. This is a full-time permanent position, however, part-time or casual hours may be considered for the successful candidate. A relocation package is on offer along with an above Award salary depending on your experience.
Please quote job reference: 1009828
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private diagnostic imaging provider in Darwin, NT. The clinic offers a range of services to the surrounding community including CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, General X-ray, Echocardiography and Interventional procedures. Our client continues to invest in the latest technology and equipment to ensure prompt and quality images and results can be provided to their patients.
A little about the role:
You will join the experienced and dynamic team in Darwin, NT on a permanent basis providing a broad range of high-quality ultrasound scans. We are seeking a passionate Sonographer that can demonstrate a high level of experience in General Ultrasound, MSK and Obstetrics (vascular experience highly regarded) whilst being committed to providing excellent patient care and customer service at all times.
Ideally, you will have experience using Philips Epiq ultrasound equipment and will be able to hit the ground running. A relocation package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform a broad range of high-quality scans.
- Provide a high level of patient care and customer service at all times.
- Operate Philips equipment.
- Communicate effectively with both patients and team.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with referrers and colleagues.
Skills and Experience:
- Current ASAR membership.
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in ultrasound.
- Broad skill set with experience in General, MSK and obstetrics essential (vascular experience, desirable).
- National Police Check.
- Appropriate rights to work in Australia.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Current immunisation records including 2020 Influenza vaccination.
- Experience with Philips equipment.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Competitive salary and relocation package on offer.
- Full-time permanent opportunity – part-time or casual hours considered.
- Latest technology and diagnostic equipment onsite.