Our valued client is seeking a Locum Vascular Sonographer for a 4 – 6 week locum period starting ASAP onwards.
Locum Vascular Sonographer, job ref: 1007893
Location: North West Sydney, NSW
Salary: Up to $85 per hour DOE. Travel & accommodation provided within walking distance
Our valued client is seeking a Locum Vascular Sonographer for a 4 – 6 week locum period starting ASAP onwards. Providing travel and accommodation support.
Please quote job reference: 1007893
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is located North West of Sydney and is a major hospital. They are currently seeking assistance in their medical imaging department for a locum Vascular Sonographer to join their team.
A little about the role:
You will be working with other general sonographers, nurses, vascular surgeons and a friendly helpful medical imaging support team. You will provide support Monday to Fridays only with no on call required.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Work together with a vascular team of experts in performing vascular ultrasound scans.
- Ability to share your knowledge and information with other general sonographers to support training and development.
- Previous experience using a Phillips Epiq 5G would be advantageous or adapt quickly to using a new machine and software.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR Accreditation.
- Demonstrated experience in Vascular Ultrasound.
- Ability to adapt to existing processes and policies within a hospital setting.
- Genuine, friendly, caring and compassionate nature for your patients and fellow colleagues.
- 2 Current references, National Police Check and vaccination records required.
- Great short term opportunity with a view to extend for the right candidate.
- You will be provided with a clean and comfortable self-contained apartment only 10 minutes’ walk from hospital.
- Off street car parking and free WIFI will be available.
- Travel reimbursement provided at the ATO rate of 0.72 cents per KM.