We are working exclusively with this expanding allied health company based in Darwin. We require a team leader to oversee, support and mentor.
Locum or ongoing Occupational Therapist, job ref: 1013103
Location: Darwin and remote community – NT
We are working exclusively with this expanding allied health company based in Darwin. We require a team leader to oversee and provide support and mentoring to the small team of occupational therapists and speech pathologists who work to assist NDIS participants both in clinic and in community. This role requires an ASAP start.
Please quote job reference: 1013103
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client has been experiencing growth due to a growing reputation created by its amazing therapists. Our client provides in clinic care as well as community visits including regional and remote areas that the NT is famous for. You will be provided with a company 4WD, accommodation and a daily allowance when you travel and work in community.
A little about the role:
You will be responsible for a small team of OT’s and SP’s. The company works with NDIS participants living with disabilities to achieve the best outcomes possible. You will enable your team to reach their full potential. As part of the role you will also treat participants when required. Your caseload will be a mixture or adult and paediatric. Experience working with NDIS participants would be an advantage, but is not essential. You will be passionate about best patient outcomes and the development of your team. You will provide guidance and advice to help your team and identify CPD to best assist in development.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Provide support, mentoring and leadership to your team
- Effectively manage your time to support your team and treat your caseload.
- Conduct patient assessments.
- Travel and work in the community as and when required (accommodation, 4WD and allowance provided when required to travel and work in the community).
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- NDIS experience advantageous but not essential.
- Remote community experience not essential but must be willing to travel and experience the unique locations.
- Work for a highly regarded allied health provider.
- Attractive salary package including CPD.
- Relocation allowance available.
- Company vehicle supplied for community work.
- Work with a company who strive to meet the highest standards in patient care.