We are working exclusively with this expanding allied health company based in Darwin. We require an occupational therapist to assist NDIS clients.
Locum or ongoing Occupational Therapist, job ref: 1013108
Location: Darwin and remote community – NT
We are working exclusively with this expanding allied health company based in Darwin. We require an occupational therapist to assist NDIS clients both in clinic and in community. This role requires an ASAP start.
Please quote job reference: 1013108
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client has been experiencing growth due to a growing reputation created by its amazing therapists. Our client provides in clinic care as well as community visits including regional and remote areas that the NT is famous for. You will be provided with a company 4WD, accommodation and a daily allowance when you travel and work in community.
A little about the role:
You will be providing therapy services to NDIS clients by assisting participants living with disabilities to achieve the best outcomes possible by designing, implementing and reviewing treatment plans, home modifications and equipment prescription. Experience working with NDIS participants would be an advantage, but is not essential. The small and friendly team work together to assist and support each other.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Effectively manage your own caseload.
- Conduct patient assessments.
- Effective time management.
- Travel and work in the community as and when required (accommodation, 4WD and allowance provided when required to travel and work in the community).
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Full AHPRA registration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- NDIS experience advantageous but not essential.
- Remote community experience not essential but must be willing to travel as required.
- Work for a highly regarded allied health provider.
- Attractive salary package including CPD.
- Relocation allowance available.
- Company vehicle supplied for community work.
- Work with a company who strive to meet the highest standards in patient care.