We are seeking a passionate ASAR accredited Sonographer to join our clients expanding team in Central Qld on a permanent basis, commencing ASAP.
Permanent Sonographer, job ref: 1007973
Location: Central QLD
Salary: Competitive salary package, DOE. Excellent benefits on offer!
We are seeking a passionate ASAR accredited Sonographer to join our clients expanding team in Central Qld on a permanent basis, commencing ASAP. This role would suit a Sonographer seeking to expand their skills with leadership opportunities offered for the right candidate. Excellent staff benefits on offer!
Please quote job reference: 1007973
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services with site locations across Queensland. They are proud to have a friendly team of highly skilled medical professionals who can offer high quality services to the surrounding community.
A little about the role:
You will join a friendly a professional team in Central Queensland as a Sonographer performing a broad range of high quality scans including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK. Training is these specialities can be provided to grown your skill set. Prior experience with Philips equipment will be highly regarded however, is not essential. Our client is a private clinic located within a public hospital. You will provide patient care focused scan times where the patient comes first.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform broad range of high quality scans including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK.
- Safely operate machinery, computers and perform daily duties.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR registration.
- ASA membership.
- Previous experience with Philips equipment highly regarded.
- Broad range of scanning skills required including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK (training available).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Competitive salary package including extra CPD allowances.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year plus leave loading.
- Relocation assistance.
- Support to upskill and branch into new areas – leadership opportunities available for the right candidate!
- Career development and in house CPD opportunities.
- Flexible environment – work life balance! Full time or part time hours considered.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of metropolitan CBD life and easily experience the East Coast on your weekends!
- Supportive and friendly team environment.