We are seeking a passionate ASAR accredited Sonographer to join our clients expanding team in the Central Highlands of QLD on a permanent basis.
Permanent Sonographer, job ref: 1007970
Location: Central Highlands Region, QLD
Salary: Competitive salary package, DOE. Excellent benefits on offer!
We are seeking a passionate ASAR accredited Sonographer to join our client’s expanding team in the Central Highlands of QLD on a permanent basis, commencing ASAP. Excellent staff benefits on offer!
Please quote job reference: 1007970
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of quality diagnostic imaging services with site locations across Queensland. They are proud to have a friendly team of highly skilled medical professionals who can offer high quality services to the surrounding community.
A little about the role:
You will join a friendly a professional team in the Central Highlands of QLD as a Sonographer performing a broad range of high quality scans including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK. Our client is a private clinic located within a public hospital. You will provide patient care focused scan times where the patient comes first.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform broad range of high quality scans including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK.
- Safely operate machinery, computers and perform daily duties.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with staff and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR registration.
- ASA membership.
- Broad range of scanning skills required including General, Obstetric, Vascular and MSK.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Competitive salary package including extra CPD allowances.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year plus leave loading.
- Relocation assistance.
- Career development and in house CPD opportunities.
- Flexible environment – work life balance! Full time or part time hours considered.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of metropolitan CBD life and easily experience the East Coast on your weekends!
- Extremely affordable housing.
- Supportive and friendly team environment.