Locum and Permanent contracts are available for accredited and experienced Sonographers across NSW. Variety of contract locations and lengths.
Locum & Permanent Sonographer job ref: 1008123
Location: Various Regional & City Locations, NSW
Salary: Up to $95 per hour DOE + accommodation and travel for regional area.
Locum and Permanent contracts are available for accredited and experienced Sonographers across NSW. A variety of contract locations and lengths will be available in both regional, remote and city areas.
Please quote job reference: 1008123
About our Client, your new employer:
Our dedicated Ultrasound recruiter here at Aussie Locums is working with a number of private clinics and major hospitals across NSW that are seeking your assistance. We are helping them be providing exceptional candidates to support their ultrasound services for either in/out patient needs. Our clients have been reaching out to us to support them with 1 day cover to several weeks in regional locations. Can you assist?
A little about the role:
We are resourcing qualified General, cardiac and Vascular sonographers that can offer assistance to our clients on either a short 1 day locum or contract periods in city based or regional & remote areas of NSW. You will have demonstrated experience working in either a private clinic or hospital based setting. You will need to be able to work independently or in other cases in conjunction with a medical team of experts. On occasions working in regional areas you will be required to work collaboratively with a virtual team working from the nearest major hospital.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- General ultrasound scans including MSK, Small Parts, Obs & Gynae and specialized roles with vascular and cardiac scans.
- Cardiac modalities you will have extensive experience in will include: Echocardiography studies, Stress Echo, Stress testing, Holter monitor and ECGs.
- Ability to work in busy hospital settings or possible sole sonographer roles in regional areas.
- Preparing detailed and accurate reports for assessment for the cardiology team.
- Regional and remote work you will be working in small teams and reporting remotely via telehealth software.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR Accreditation.
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of machines will allow you to adapt quickly to new systems.
- Ability to work independently or within a team in either a private clinic, community health or hospital environment.
- Adaptable to changing work situations including working in remote and or regional NSW locations.
- Clear concise communication between patients and other medical professionals will be paramount.
- Patient care is your number one priority and you will be required to assist with knowledge sharing and explaining of procedures with patients from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Drivers license is essential
- Travel to regional and remote areas for certain positions.
- Flexible to work ad hoc days to top up hours when available in city locations.
- Excellent Hourly rates + paid travel and accommodation if in regional and remote areas.