Speech Pathologist — Australia Speech Pathology
|REF: 744356||Permanent / Full Time Speech Pathology job in NSW Other, NSW.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: Immediate start preferred|
Speech Pathologist, job ref: 744356
Location: Wetherill Park, NSW
Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) membership for a permanent role, starting at 1 day per week. Caseload is predominantly paediatric, with referrals from 2 x Pediatrician’s.
Please quote job reference: 744356
About our Client, your new employer:
With several existing medical centers, our client is increasingly expanding. They offer GP, allied health and some specialist care. Currently patients requiring speech pathology services are referred to external providers and they would like to offer this service directly.
A little about the role:
Our client is looking to bring the speech therapy service in house. Commencing with 1 day per week you will build your caseload to a desirable level by working with referring Doctors. 2 onsite pediatricians currently refer to external providers and will supply the foundation of your starting caseload. A vast majority of the pediatric referrals are working with multi lingual children.
Skills and Experience:
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Excellent Paediatric experience
- Experience working with all ages.
- Opportunity to champion the Speech Pathology department of this exciting, expanding business.
- Great remuneration, % based.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ongoing opportunity, with the chance to build your ideal working week.
- Work with a company who strive to meet the highest standards in patient care.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today.
In confidence, please contact Terry Fitzgerald on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org