Locum Speech Pathologist — Australia Speech Pathology
|REF: 781271||Locum Speech Pathology job in VIC Other, VIC.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: 15th October to 2nd or 8th December 2018|
Locum Speech Pathologist, job ref: 781271
Salary: DOE, Accommodation and travel assistance provided.
Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) membership for locum from 15th October – 2nd or 8th December 2018. Robinvale, VIC. Largely paediatric caseload. Outreach work is also a part of the role and is performed with another member of the allied health team within the local community. All experience levels will be considered.
Please quote job reference: 781271
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a multi-purpose community health service that offers Speech Therapy along with a multitude of other services. They have been in operation for over 60 years, have over 150 staff and are committed to patient care with an aim to improve the health, wellbeing and quality of life of their community members.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist who is a member of SPA with a paediatric skill set and passion for helping others. You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team in the clinic and in the community. The locum is from 15th October – 2nd or 8th December 2018.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Cover required caseload.
- Provide assessment and therapy for mainly paediatric patients.
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary team.
Skills and Experience:
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Experience working within paediatrics.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Assess and treat a range of conditions – every day is different.
- Accommodation provided free of charge.
- Travel assistance provided.
- Secure 7/8 weeks of locum work.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today.
In confidence, please contact Terry Fitzgerald on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org