Locum Speech Pathologist — Australia Speech Pathology
|REF: 761829||Locum Speech Pathology job in NSW Other, NSW.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: 15 October to 7 December 2018|
Locum Speech Pathologist, job ref: 761829
West Wollongong, NSW
Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) membership for locum from 15 October – 7 December 2018, West Wollongong, NSW. Paediatrics / adults / aged care / literacy.
Please quote job reference: 761829
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice with a small team of Speech Pathologists providing assessments and therapy for all ages. The team has over 30 years combined experience servicing multiple locations surrounding their two offices. Our client is proud to offer a wide range of services to all ages including individually tailored programs and appointments.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist who is a member of SPA with a broad skill set and passion for helping others. You will work alongside five other Speech Pathologists and will be required to assist with the additional workload including paediatrics, adults, elderly and literacy groups. The locum will be from 15 October 2018 to 7 December 2018.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Assist with additional workload.
- Provide assessment and therapy for paediatrics, adults and elderly.
- Literacy groups.
- Be available from 15 October 2018 to 7 December 2018.
- Work alongside a team of experienced Speech Pathologists.
Skills and Experience:
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Experience working with all ages.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Assess and treat a range of ages and conditions – every day is different.
- Secure 8 weeks of locum work.
- Work with a supportive team of highly trained and experienced professionals.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today.
In confidence, please contact Terry Fitzgerald on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org