Locum Speech Pathologist — Australia Speech Pathology
|REF: 761806||Locum Speech Pathology job in NSW Other, NSW.|
|SALARY: DOE. Accommodation Provided.||AVAILABILITY: ASAP to 7 December 2018|
Locum Speech Pathologist, job ref: 761806
South West Wollongong, NSW
Salary: DOE, Accommodation provided.
Speech Pathologist with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) membership for locum from ASAP – 7 December 2018, South West Wollongong, NSW. Paediatrics / adults / aged care / literacy.
Please quote job reference: 761806
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a private practice with a small team of Speech Pathologists providing assessments and therapy for all ages. The team has over 30 years combined experience servicing multiple locations surrounding their two offices. Our client is proud to offer a wide range of services to all ages including individually tailored programs and appointments.
A little about the role:
We are seeking Speech Pathologist who is a member of SPA with a broad skill set and passion for helping others. You will work alongside 1 other Speech Pathologists. The workload includes paediatrics, adults, elderly and literacy groups. You will be providing assistance to the clinic while one of their permanent Speech Pathologists are on leave, the locum is from 21 September 2018 to 7 December 2018.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Cover workload of permanent Speech Pathologist on leave.
- Provide assessment and therapy for paediatrics, adults and elderly.
- Literacy groups.
- Be available from 21 September 2018 to 7 December 2018.
- Work alongside an experienced Speech Pathologist.
Skills and Experience:
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Experience working with all ages.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Assess and treat a range of ages and conditions – every day is different.
- Accommodation provided.
- Secure 10 weeks of locum work.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today.
In confidence, please contact Terry Fitzgerald on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org