Locum Paediatric Speech Pathologist — Australia Speech Pathology
|REF: 908478||Locum Speech Pathology job in NSW Other, NSW.|
|SALARY: $45 - $65 PerHour||AVAILABILITY: ASAP for negotiable period.|
Locum Paediatric Speech Pathologist, job ref: 908478
Location: Broken Hill, NSW
Salary: $45 – 65 p/h + superannuation DOE
A clinic and community locum role is currently available for a Paediatric Speech Pathologist working in an indigenous health clinic and in the local community. Duration flexible. Travel, accommodation and vehicle will be provided for the duration of your locum.
Please quote job reference: 908478
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is an aboriginal health organisation with the aim of improving health outcomes for aboriginal people. They have a number of health professionals that provide services to the community including registered nurses, dietitians and occupational therapists. You will be the sole speech pathologist in the team and will work with children from 18 months to 18 years old.
A little about the role:
Commencing ASAP for a negotiable period, you will work in clinic and community. The children you are working with have a range of developmental delays including intellectual disabilities, ADHD and cerebral palsy. You will be working with an allied health assistant within the community who will provide cultural support. You must be confident to work as the sole speech pathologist in the team. Travel, accommodation and a vehicle will be provided for the duration of the locum.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Develop, review and implement treatment plans.
- Effectively manage your own caseload.
- Conduct patient assessments, provide therapy and early intervention.
- Work in both clinic and in community.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- National Police Check.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Paediatric experience is essential.
- Negotiable length, full time role.
- Excellent hourly rate.
- Rewarding role – make a difference in the lives of the community.
- Chance to work in indigenous health.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Terry Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org