Locum or Perm Speech Pathologist — Australia Speech Pathology
|REF: 863602||Permanent / Full Time Speech Pathology job in QLD Other, QLD.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: ASAP|
Locum or Perm Speech Pathologist, job ref: 863602
Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
Salary: DOE. Accommodation and travel provided (locum only).
An exciting role is currently available for a locum or permanent Speech Pathologist in the stunning sea-side town of Hervey Bay, QLD commencing ASAP. Locum Speech Pathologist required for as long as possible – various dates available until a permanent Speech Pathologist commences.
Please quote job reference: 863602
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a registered NDIS provider in Hervey Bay, QLD. With over 20 years of experience and 100+ staff, their organisation provides a range of services for people in their community with disabilities. These services include in home assistance, accommodation support, early childhood early intervention, allied health and everyday life skill development with the aim to enable greater quality of life experiences for participants and their families.
A little about the role:
Commencing ASAP, you will work in Hervey Bay, QLD on-site and within the community providing assessment, therapy and early intervention to your caseload. Your caseload will cover a wide age bracket and a variety of conditions however primarily consists of younger people.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Develop, review and implement treatment plans.
- Effectively manage your own caseload, primarily younger people.
- Conduct patient assessments, provide therapy and early intervention.
- Work primarily on-site with some community outreach work required.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Experience in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Locum role to suit your availability with permanent opportunity available.
- Accommodation and travel provided (locum only).
- Rewarding role – make a difference in the lives of others.
- Work in a stunning coastal location and explore on your weekends!
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Terry Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0447 435 335 or email email@example.com