Permanent Sonographer / Radiographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 626824||Permanent / Full Time Sonography job in VIC Other, VIC.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: Immediate start preferred|
Permanent Sonographer / Radiographer, job ref: 626824
Location: Rural VIC
An exciting full-time, permanent opportunity for a dual trained Sonographer / Radiographer in rural Victoria. Immediate start preferred, no weekend work required.
Please quote job reference: 626824
About our Client, your new employer:
In beautiful rural Victoria, our client is a health service that offers a wide variety of services including medical, allied and primary health, corporate services and support services. Work/life balance is important to our client along with their focus of maintaining a professional, committed and highly supportive environment.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a full-time, permanent dual trained Sonographer / Radiographer for an immediate start (preferred) in rural Victoria. This role would see you working Monday to Friday with no weekend work allowing you to explore the region and what it has to offer. You will operate Toshiba Aplio 400 and 500 machines performing a variety of scans and x-rays, ideally with a sub-specialism (i.e. MSK or Paediatrics). Our client allocates 20 minute appointments for each case but can be flexible when necessary.
The team consists of 4 dual trained Sonographer / Radiographers and 2 Radiographers with remote reporting. The workload consists of a variety of inpatients and outpatients with an emergency department.
Based in an historical area of rural Victoria, this location offers a relaxed lifestyle and community spirit with the facilities and conveniences of an urban area. At your door step you will have a bounty of primary produce and access to the regions food and wine district, reserves and parks.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform a broad range of high quality scans and plain film x-ray.
- Operate Toshiba Aplio 400 and 500.
- Collaborate and work effectively with others.
- Provide a high level of patient care.
- Work on a full-time, permanent basis Monday to Friday, no weekend work.
Skills and Experience:
- ASAR Accreditation.
- Completed Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound (or equivalent).
- A Degree in Diagnostic Medical Imaging (or equivalent).
- Radiation Use Licence with the VIC Department of Health.
- AHPRA Registration.
- Experience using Toshiba Aplio 400 and 500.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- Capitalise on your experience.
- Full-time, permanent – Monday to Friday. No Weekends!
- Live and work in a well-known holiday destination with a strong sense of community.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today.
In confidence, please contact Amanda O’Shea on 1800 628 776 or +61 7 4031 9991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org