Permanent Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 956502||Permanent / Full Time Sonography job in Brisbane, QLD.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: April 2020|
Permanent Sonographer, job ref: 956502
Location: Toowong, Inner City Brisbane - QLD
Salary: Highly competitive. Over 100k plus super.
Boutique Radiologist owned private practice in Brisbane. Brand new state of the art GE machines.
Please quote job reference: 956502
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is opening a brand new radiology practice with the fitout well under way. Located in a very well-known inner Brisbane suburb, you can be assured of an easy commute to work. The owner of this private practice is a Radiologist who is quoted as saying he will be “very hands on” and will bring with him over 25 years’ experience together with a support team who have over 15 years radiology practice experience. The equipment will be brand new and state of the art. The practice will offer ultrasound, general x-ray, CT and procedures.
A little about the role:
We are searching for a passionate hard working sonographer with a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a private practice setting to join our client’s team. You will competently scan across a broad range of scans, MSK experience highly regarded. The practice will operate Monday to Friday and it is anticipated that the team will grow quickly once the practice opens in April. You can be assured of hands on support from the radiologist, who has sub specialisms in various modalities, the radiographer and the administration team. The practice will open in mid-April and we are looking to commence the successful sonographer one week before.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Work with a hands on radiologist
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Team orientated and patient focused
- High attention to detail
- ASAR Registration
- Correct working rights for Australia
- Desire to learn and be part of a fun, friendly team
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
In return for your hard work and commitment:
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- 2 days of conference leave
- 5 weeks annual leave
- $$ reimbursed per annum to attend conference and CPD events
- Rewarding career with an employer who really cares about their team, their patients and their referrers
To apply for this position, please call Nichole today, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991, 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org