Locum Cardiac Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 925711||Locum Sonography job in Perth, WA.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: ASAP for up to 2 - 3 months|
Locum Cardiac Sonographer, job ref: 925711
Location: Perth, WA
Salary: DOE. Accommodation and travel provided.
A Cardiac Sonographer with ASAR membership is required for a locum position in Perth, WA. Commencing ASAP for up to 2-3 months or part thereof. Our client is seeking assistance until they source a permanent sonographer.
Please quote job reference: 925711
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a successful and expanding, doctor owned and run cardiology practice with four clinics across the Perth region. The experienced and professional team offer top quality, compassionate care whilst the clinics invest in state of the art technology and reporting systems to provide efficient service.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Cardiac Sonographer with current ASAR membership for a locum role in Perth, WA. You will commence ASAP for up to 2 – 3 months or part thereof. You will perform echo’s, stress echo’s and ECG BP monitoring and with a caseload of approximately 11 patients per day. You will work alongside other sonographers, a cardiac doctor and cardiac technicians.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality cardiac sonography services.
- Maintain a high standard of patient care.
- Operate Philips Affinity 70 and Epiq 7.
- Communicate and collaborate openly and effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant ultrasound qualification/s.
- Experienced cardiac sonographer.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- National Police Check.
- Experience with Philips Affinity 70 and Epiq 7.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Opportunity to experience the West Coast of Australia.
- Supportive team of highly trained and experienced professionals.
- Monday to Friday – no weekend work!
- State of the art technology and reporting systems.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Amanda O’Shea, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0416 592 503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org