Locum Part time Cardiac Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 918323||Locum Sonography job in Sydney, NSW.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: ASAP through to Jan 2020|
Locum Cardiac Sonographer, job ref: 918323
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: Depending on Experience.
A Cardiac Sonographer with ASAR membership is required for a locum position in Inner Sydney, NSW. Commencing ASAP through until January 2020 with potential for extension. Large transplant service with interesting pathology.
Please quote job reference: 918323
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a large transplant service in Sydney, New South Wales and is renowned for its comprehensive, highly specialised and complex services provided to its local community, state wide and nationally. Offering a wide range of patient focused treatments across many areas of specialisation.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Cardiac Sonographer with current ASAR membership for a part-time locum role in Sydney, NSW. This role requires an ASAP start through to approximately end January 2020 possibly longer for the right candidate. Operating Philips Epiq machines, you will work independently as well as part of a team within a very busy, large transplant service.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality cardiac sonography services.
- Maintain a high standard of patient care.
- Operate a Philips Epiq machine.
- Communicate and collaborate openly and effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant ultrasound qualification/s.
- Experienced cardiac sonographer.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- National Police Check.
- Up-to-date immunisations.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- Supportive team of highly trained and experienced professionals.
- Busy caseload with interesting pathology.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email email@example.com