Locum Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 908230||Locum Sonography job in Brisbane, QLD.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: Feb 2020 for up to 6 months|
Locum Sonographer job ref: 908230
Location: Caboolture, QLD
An experienced locum Sonographer with a broad skill set is required near Caboolture, QLD within a multipurpose health centre. This role is for maternity leave cover from February 2020 for up to 6 months. This period can be split between locums if required.
Please quote job reference: 908230
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a multipurpose health centre near Caboolture, QLD offering a comprehensive range of diagnostic medical imaging examinations. The experienced and dedicated team strive to delivery world-class services and patient care.
A little about the role:
Working full time hours, you will perform a diverse range of scans including general, small parts, obstetrics & gynaecology, breast, vascular, paediatrics and lot of MSK. There are 5 rooms with 2 x Aplio 500, Canon I series, Philips IU22 and GE Logic 8 machines. In this role, you will be well supported by the administrative staff, other sonographer, radiographer and a radiologist (on site 4 days per week). This centre can be quite busy as there is also a minor accident and illness centre on site.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality of scans across a diverse range of ultrasound examinations.
- Provide a high standard of patient care.
- Operate a range of machines including Aplio 500, Canon I series, Philips IU22 and GE Logic 8.
- Work within a very busy, fast-paced practice.
- Communicate openly and effectively with patients, administration staff and other team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Broad skill set however, all experience levels considered.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- National Police Check.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience within a similar environment, highly regarded.
- Up to 6 months locum work.
- Supportive and friendly team.
- Experience a varied caseload – every day is different!
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org