Locum Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 911239||Locum Sonography job in Melbourne, VIC.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: Ad hoc|
Locum Sonographer, job ref: 911239
Location: Melbourne, VIC
We are seeking ASAR registered Sonographers specialising in breast ultrasound for ad hoc dates with our client in Melbourne, VIC. Must be comfortable working as the sole Sonographer.
Please quote job reference: 911239
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is an accredited radiology practice specialising in breast imaging services within Victoria. Their multidisciplinary team are dedicated to providing high quality imaging services and outstanding patient care. With on-site Radiologists, the team work together to ensure full, collaborative assessments are completed.
A little about the role:
We require a Sonographer or Sonographers for ad hoc dates in Melbourne, VIC. This is a well-supported role where you will see approximately 16 patients per day and your caseload will consist of breast ultrasound. There is also a Radiographer and Radiologist on site.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality breast ultrasounds.
- Provide a high standard of patient care at all times.
- Operate Siemens Acuson S2000.
- Confidently and capably work as the sole Sonographer.
- Communicate openly and effectively with patients, administration staff and other team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Ability to confidently and capably work as the sole Sonographer.
- Ability to operate a Siemens Acuson S2000 machine.
- Appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Ad hoc role.
- Located in Melbourne, VIC.
- Work within a supportive team of experienced professionals.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org