Locum Dual Trained Sonographer/Radiographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 911596||Locum Sonography job in QLD Other, QLD.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: Early Jan to March 2020|
Locum Dual Trained Sonographer / Radiographer, job ref: 911596
Location: Cooktown, Qld
Salary: Dependent on experience. Accommodation and travel provided.
Dual trained Sonographer / Radiographer for full time locum. Working with a fun, friendly team in historical Cooktown. Steady mix of ultrasound and plain film x-ray.
Please quote job reference: 911596
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a multi-purpose health service in Cooktown with a focus for patient care, offering a range of services including but not limited to emergency, general ward, medical imaging, residential aged care and allied health services. The facility operates 24 hours per day 7 days a week and are one of the main providers of health services in the region.
A little about the role:
Our client needs a locum dual trained sonographer / radiographer to join their team Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 16.30pm with some on-call. You will be the sole sonographer on site performing MSK, general, obstetrics (1st, 2nd 3rd trimester & nuchal) and vascular scans plus general radiography. The caseload is a steady mix of ultrasound and plain film x-ray and requires someone with a broad skill set. Admin support on site. Previous locums have enjoyed the mix of work, location and team.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Sole sonographer.
- Perform a broad range of scans and plain film x-ray.
- Be available early January through to March 2020 – Flexible on length of stays.
- Provide a high level of patient care.
Skills and Experience:
- Dual trained sonographer / radiographer with broad skill set.
- Queensland Radiation Use Licence.
- ASAR Accreditation.
- AHPRA Registration.
- Experience using Philips IU22, Shimadzu x-ray and Fuji DR desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- On-call available.
- Capitalise on your experience.
- Work in a beautiful, historical location on the northern Queensland coast.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today.
In confidence, please contact Amanda O’Shea on +61 7 4031 9991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org