Permanent Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 869335||Permanent / Full Time Sonography job in WA Other, WA.|
|SALARY: n/a||AVAILABILITY: ASAP|
Permanent Sonographer, job reference: 869335
Location: Bunbury, WA
Salary: DOE. Relocation assistance (perm). Accommodation and travel (locum).
An exciting permanent opportunity has become available for an ASAR registered Sonographer in Bunbury, WA commencing ASAP. Broad skill set required – varied caseload.
Locum considered for as long as possible until permanent Sonographer commences.
Please quote job reference: 869335
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of diagnostic medical imaging services in Australia. Over the past 20 years, our client has shown a commitment to ensuring their sites have state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest quality services to their patients, referrers and healthcare partners.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Sonographer to join the team ASAP in Bunbury on a permanent basis however, our client will consider a locum until a permanent Sonographer is sourced. You will have a broad skill set with the ability to hit the ground running. You will work well independently and with others. Some travel may be required between sites. There are other clinicians on site as well as administrative support and a Radiologist.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform a broad range of ultrasound scans.
- Provide a high level of patient care at all times.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Some travel between sites may be required.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues and patients.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar position.
- Effective communication with patients and staff.
- ASAR Accredited Medical Sonographer.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Experience working in a similar setting will be highly regarded.
- 40 hours per week and opportunity to accrue RDO’s.
- Permanent opportunity on the stunning west coast of Australia!
- Relocation assistance.
- 5 weeks annual leave, leave loading, study leave.
- Join a friendly, social team.
- Staff Christmas parties.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email email@example.com