Locum Cardiac Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 907815||Locum Sonography job in Northern Territory, NT.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: Ad hoc 2020|
Locum Cardiac Sonographer job ref: 907815
Location: Alice Springs, NT
Salary: DOE. Travel & Accommodation provided.
Tick the NT off your bucket list in 2020 with the opportunity to work and travel! Cardiac Sonographer/s required for ad hoc 2 week periods throughout 2020 in Alice Springs, NT. Hospital and outreach work required visiting some of the most remote communities in Australia.
Please quote job reference: 907815
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a very busy, fast-paced public hospital in the Northern Territory. They offer a wide range of general hospital, specialist and remote health services to the surrounding community from Paediatrics to Allied Health, Medical Imaging to ED, Obstetrics & Gynaecology to Palliative Care and more.
A little about the role:
You will perform high quality echocardiograms within a hospital environment as well as within remote community clinics. You will be supported by a Cardiac Nurse and a Cardiologist seeing between 6 – 12 patients per day. The mobile machine is a brand new Vivid IQ.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality echocardiograms.
- Maintain a high standard of patient care.
- Operate Vivid IQ mobile machine.
- Work within a hospital environment as well as travel for community outreach clinics.
- At times travel on a charter plane and overnight in remote areas.
- Communicate and collaborate openly and effectively with patients and team.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Experienced cardiac sonographer.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- NT Working with Children Check.
- National Police Check.
- Up-to-date immunisations.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Work with a supportive, friendly team.
- Explore and experience the wondrous Alice Springs, NT.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org