Locum Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 906659||Locum Sonography job in Northern Territory, NT.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: Ad hoc dates|
Locum Sonographer job ref: 906659
Location: Darwin, NT
Salary: DOE. Travel & Accommodation provided.
An experienced locum Sonographer with a broad skill set is required in Darwin, NT in an environment described as a pathology mecca! Ad hoc dates required performing a wide variety of scans including General, Small Parts, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Vascular and Paediatrics.
Please quote job reference: 906659
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a very busy medical imaging department within a hospital in the Northern Territory offering a wide range of services across varying speciality areas. This department has been described as a pathology mecca, keeping your caseload interesting!
A little about the role:
You will perform a wide range of high quality scans including General, Small Parts, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Vascular and Paediatrics (intusseptions). You will operate a Canon 500, I800 and a Zario 200 (mobile). As a minimum, you will work alongside 5 sonographers in the department however, ideally there will be 6-7 that rotate in and out. There are doctors on site, but registrars form additional support.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality of scans across a broad range of ultrasound examinations.
- Provide a high standard of patient care.
- Operate Canon and Zario machines.
- Work within a very busy, fast-paced hospital environment.
- Communicate openly and effectively with patients, administration staff and other team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Broad skill set and ability to perform a variety of scans.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- NT Working with Children Check.
- National Police Check.
- Up-to-date immunisations.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Work with a supportive, friendly team.
- Explore and experience ‘The Outback State’.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org