Locum Sonographer — Australia Sonography
|REF: 890568||Locum Sonography job in QLD Other, QLD.|
|SALARY: DOE||AVAILABILITY: ASAP for a couple of months|
Locum Sonographer job ref: 890568
Location: Gladstone, QLD
Salary: DOE. Travel & Accommodation provided.
We are seeking a Sonographer with a broad skill set for a locum role in Gladstone, QLD commencing ASAP for a couple of months. You will be competent in MSK, vascular and obstetrics however the practice covers a comprehensive range of ultrasound examinations.
Please quote job reference: 890568
About our Client, your new employer:
Our client is a leading provider of medical imaging services in Australia and has multiple clinics across Australia. While each clinic is unique and tailors services to their local community, their connected network allows the active sharing of clinical knowledge. Their clinics offer a full range of scans and diagnostic imaging services. The Gladstone clinic is based within a small regional private hospital and is a comprehensive site. Services include ultrasound, CT, general x-ray, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine OPG and BMD.
A little about the role:
We are seeking a Sonographer in Gladstone, QLD to commence ASAP for a couple of months. You will have a broad skill set and ability to perform a full range of ultrasound examinations specifically MSK, vascular and obstetrics. Previous experience in a similar setting preferred. You will have experience operating GE and Siemens machines or have the ability to learn quickly.
Duties you will be responsible for:
- Perform high quality of scans across a broad range of ultrasound examinations.
- Provide a high standard of patient care.
- Operate GE and Siemens machines.
- Work within a small regional private hospital setting.
- Communicate openly and effectively with patients, administration staff and other team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s.
- Broad skill set – specifically experience with MSK, vascular and obstetric.
- Current ASAR membership.
- Rights to work in Australia.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience within a similar environment highly regarded.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Work with a supportive, friendly team.
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef, surf beaches, tropical islands, coral cays and rivers!
To apply for this position, please forward your resume or call us today. Aussie Locums work with a variety of hospitals and private practices across Australia. If you are interested in a UK working holiday, we have you covered here too.
For more information about this role or any others you have seen please contact Nichole Fitzgerald, in confidence, on +61 7 4031 9991 or 0448 886 683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org